848 Irolo St. L.A., CA 90005 email@example.com
Brazilian Butt Lift Workout for Women – Shape and Tone that Booty
Brazilian Butt Lift Workout
This brazilian butt lift workout is designed target your glutes, developing a larger, rounder booty! It hits all of your glutes and upper thighs, giving you a toned, sexy booty.
Bulgarian Split Squat
The split squat is a great exercise in the brazilian butt lift workout! It’s a tough one that builds serious booty.
1. Place the ball of one foot on a stable, elevated platform behind you. Put your weight mainly on your front leg that is in front of the platform. When you perform the squat your knee should be directly over your foot at your lowest point. This determines for far in front of the platform your foot should be.
2. Bend the knee of your front leg and lower yourself down into a single leg squat. Keep your core tight. Lower yourself until your knee is directly above your foot and your other knee is an inch or two above the floor. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
3. Squeeze your glutes, raising yourself back up to the starting position. This is one rep.
4. Repeat for the other leg.
High Donkey Kicks
Try this variation of the donkey kick to increase the difficulty, add resistance for your glutes and work your shoulders. 1. Start on your hands and the balls of your feet, with your legs stretched out behind you and your back slightly rounded. Have your hands directly below your shoulders. 2. Squeeze your glute, kicking one leg backwards towards the sky with your leg straight, squeezing at the top for 2-3 seconds. 3. At the same time, push with your hands to push your body back with your leg. 4. Slowly return the leg until you’re on the balls of both feet, and pull your arms until your shoulders are over your hands again. This is one rep. 1. Repeat for the other leg.
Deadlifts are another keystone exercise that you really should master. They’re also the exercise in which you’ll likely lift the most weight, so they’re fun!
1. Place a barbell in front of you, and stand behind it with your shins touching the bar, with your feet hip width apart. Keep facing directly in front of you for the entire movement.
2. Lower yourself down, grabbing the bar just wider than your feet. Either have your palms facing backwards, or have one forwards and one backwards. This reverse grip helps prevent the bar from rolling, which may be an issue as you lift heavier weights.
3. Whilst holding the bar, squeeze your shoulder blade together and tighten your core. It is essential that you keep your spine in a straight, neutral position. Do not bend it when performing a deadlift. The deadlift is quite a straightforward movement, the difficulty comes in because you can easily injure your lower back if you’re not careful.
4. Squeeze your legs and power up through your heels. Raise the barbell against your shins, keeping it close to your centre.
5. As the bar raises to the level of your knees, move them back to continue lifting the bar up to your thighs. Squeezing your glutes at the top of the movement, but not leaning backwards (this is bar form).
6. Slowly lower the bar back down again, pushing your knees forwards as the bar passes lower than them. This is one rep.
Variation: Romanian Deadlift
The romanian deadlift is the variation we use for this brazilian butt lift workout. It is a great variation on the standard deadlift to really work your hamstrings and hit your lower glutes. Perform it in the same way as a standard deadlift, but don’t bend your knees. As you lean forwards, you will feel a stretch hamstring. As this builds, squeeze your hamstrings to bring your torso back upwards. As with standard deadlifts, be extra careful to do them slowly and carefully. Do not arch or curve your back, you will instantly regret it.
Dumbbell Step Ups
Step ups are a great easy way to strengthen your quads and glutes, making them a great addition to our brazilian butt lift workout.
1. Find an elevated platform, bench or chair. Place one foot on the platform, making sure it is secure and firmly placed flat. Hold a dumbbell in each hand for added resistance.
2. Squeeze your quads in the raised leg to lift your body up and onto the platform.
3. Slowly release and lower yourself back down. This is one rep.
4. Repeat for the other leg.
Squat With Lateral Leg Raise
This is a great dynamic movement to hit multiple muscle groups. 1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, cleaned up to shoulder height. Perform a standard squat, lowering yourself to an inch or two above the ground. 2. Squeeze your glutes and hamstrings to send your torso upwards. As you’re almost standing straight again, lift up one leg to the side, squeezing your glutes, core and hip abductors. 3. Hold your leg at the top for 1-2 seconds before slowly lowering it down again. This is one rep. 4. Repeat for the other leg.
Bench Glute Raise
The glute raise is essentially a two legged donkey kick, adding variation to your brazilian butt lift workout. 1. Lie on your front on a bench, with your hips at the end so your feet can touch the floor whilst your legs are straight. 2. Lift your legs off the floor, keeping them bent at the knee. 3. Tense your glutes to raise both legs at once towards the sky. Squeeze at the top for 2-3 seconds. 4. Slowly lower your legs back down. This is one rep.
1. Start with your feet hip width apart, place your hands on your hips. Keep your back straight and your shoulder blades pulled together. 2. Send one leg out to your side, squatting down on it whilst providing support with your stationary leg and hands. Hold for 2-3 seconds. 3. Push back off your bent leg, returning to a standing position. This is one rep. 4. Repeat on the other side.
Glute Bridge to Leg Raise
This variation of the glute bridge helps remove some stability whilst working your legs. 1. Perform a standard glute bridge. 2. At the top of the glute bridge, tense your hip flexors and abs, bringing one knee up until it’s directly above you. 3. Return your leg slowly back down to the ground. This is one rep. 4. Repeat with the other leg.
The pistol squat is the king of lower body, bodyweight exercises. It’s very difficult to master, but amazing at building leg strength and size without weights. Plus, it’s a great party trick! 1. Stand on one leg, getting you balance and making sure your weight is through your heel. Put your arms out straight in front of you, and raising your other leg so your knee is bent. Your raised leg will form a counterbalance to give you stability. 2. Really squeeze your core and the leg you’re standing on. Slowly bend the leg lowering your torso downwards. Take it slow. 3. At the lowest, your butt should be an inch or two off the ground and your other leg should be extended out straight in front of you. 4. Squeeze your leg again, slowly raising your body upwards again. This is one rep (congratulations)! 5. Repeat on the other leg.
One Leg Cable Kickback
The cable kickback similar to a glute raise, but allows you to finely control the resistance. 1. Adjust the cable machine so that it is on the bottom peg. Attach the ankle cuff to it and wrap the cuff around your ankle. 2. Place your other leg forward towards the machine, you may want to press your toes against it. Have a slight bend in this leg. 3. Place your arms against the pillar for stability. 4. Straighten your other leg and slowly move it back. If you feel this in your lower back, you’re lifting your leg too high. Squeeze your glutes at the top for 2-3 seconds. 5. Slowly lower your leg back down. This is one rep. 6. Repeat on the other side.
Compliment your workouts with Colombian buttlift jeans from Moda
Diamante Colombian Design Butt Lifter Women Denim High Waist Skinny Jeans-Black with weave- A10240
Diamante Colombian Design Butt Lifter Women High Waist Skinny Denim Jeans -Light Denim with bling- N3517
Diamante Colombian Design Butt Lifter Women High Waist Skinny Denim Jeans -Light Blue- Q383